The website http://www.peixosdepalamos.com belongs to:
Congelats Palamós, SA
Rutlla Alta, Nau Industrial B
17230 PALAMÓS (Girona)
Tel. 00 34 972 31 81 03
Tel. 00 34 972 31 41 58
Fax. 00 34 972 31 57 73
R.M.Girona, Tom 309, Llibre 223, Sec 3a. Foli 122, Full 4071, Incr. 1a.
CPSA CIF A-17056557 - RDGS 12.04053/CAT
2. Information rights: As established in Act 15/1999, of 13 December, about the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), PEIXOS DE PALAMÓS informs the users of this site and of any of its services of the existence of files containing personal data created by Congelats Palamós, S.A., under their responsibility.
3. Purpose: The users’ personal data collected via our website or via any other form are collected i order to process the users’ application and inform them about our commercialisation of fish and seafood via any media, including electronic media, as well as to process any other relationship the users may have with us.
4. Veracity of data: The user guarantees that any personal data provided are true, and he/she is obliged to notify any changes. The data marked with an asterisk are required in order to offer the requested service.
6. Disclosure: PEIXOS DE PALAMÓS will only disclose data when required by the law in force in order to fulfil their legal obligations with the relevant Administrations.
7. Rights to access, modify, oppose and cancel: The user may exercise his/her rights to access, modify, oppose and cancel his/her data within the legally foreseen period, by sending a letter to PEIXOS DE PALAMÓS, C/ Rutlla Alta, Nave Industrial B - 17320 PALAMÓS (Girona), attaching a photocopy of the ID, indicating the LOPD reference or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
8. Safety measures: PEIXOS DE PALAMÓS hereby informs you that they have followed the necessary technical and organisation measures to maintain the required level of safety regarding the processing of personal data. They also have the necessary mechanisms to prevent, insofar as possible, non-authorised access, theft, illegal modifications and loss of data.
9. Confidentiality: As established by the law in force, PEIXOS DE PALAMÓS commits to comply with their duty of confidentiality regarding any data provided by users.